Garlic and lemon not only make this rosemary chicken breast recipe tasty but also packs 30 g of protein per 218 calorie serving
Happy Autumn, friends! Are you as excited for Fall as I am?? As I’ve said before, Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. The fashion, the apples, the air, the leaves.. you name it, I love it.
If you think we stop grilling once September arrives, you’re dead wrong. Until our grill is covered with snow, I will be out there grilling this tender, juicy rosemary chicken recipe.
No matter how you choose to enjoy it, be sure to add this rosemary chicken to your regular rotation. With just 218 calories and over 30g protein per serving, it’s the perfect addition to any dinner plate.
Your fork is waiting.
If you’re looking to give these chicken breasts a southwestern twist to them substitute cilantro for rosemary and limes for lemons. If you’re looking for a sheet pan dinner try my Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
Rosemary Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless (about six oz each)
- 2 lemons juice and zest of both
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag.
- Using a microplane, zest both lemons over a small bowl.
- Add juice of both lemons along with all remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Pre-heat grill pan or grill over high heat.
- Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temp reads 165 degrees or higher.
- Serve chicken breasts whole or sliced.
Need more flavorful dinner ideas?? Head over to my Pinterest board for extra inspiration!!