Ready in just 30 minutes, your whole family will love this cinnamon-scented Lebanese Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. A fast and and easy sheet-pan dinner recipe!
Growing up, it wasn’t uncommon to eat roasted chicken at least 2 or 3 nights a week. Easy, versatile and hands-off, it’s really hard to mess up and is always a crowd pleaser.
For a fast weeknight dinner, I like to roast chicken in pieces so that it cooks in 30 minutes or less. To turn it into a sheet pan supper, my favorite Little Potato Company creamers are added before everything is tossed in olive oil and my Lebanese All-Purpose Spice Blend.
Scented with cinnamon, nutmeg and all-spice, the entire house will smell heavenly as the oven begins to heat the chicken. While dinner is in the oven, you’ll have just enough time to throw together a quick Lebanese salad. Before you know it, a healthy and delicious dinner will be on the table.
Your fork is waiting.
Lebanese Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 pounds mixed chicken parts (bone-in and skin-on)
- 24 Terrific Trio potatoes - halved (or other Little Potato Company creamer variety)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 servings All-Purpose Lebanese Spice Blend
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil.
- Spread chicken and potatoes on pan in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with Lebanese spices to coat all sides of the chicken and potatoes.
- Roast until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees or higher, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: I am honored to be a Brand Ambassador for The Little Potato Company. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.