Ready in just 30 minutes, your whole family will love this cinnamon-scented Lebanese Roasted Chicken and Potatoes. A fast and and easy sheet-pan dinner recipe!
Growing up, it wasn’t uncommon to eat roasted chicken at least 2 or 3 nights a week. Easy, versatile and hands-off, it’s really hard to mess up and is always a crowd pleaser.
For a fast weeknight dinner, I like to roast chicken in pieces so that it cooks in 30 minutes or less. To turn it into a sheet pan supper, my favorite Little Potato Company creamers are added before everything is tossed in olive oil and my Lebanese All-Purpose Spice Blend.
Scented with cinnamon, nutmeg and all-spice, the entire house will smell heavenly as the oven begins to heat the chicken. While dinner is in the oven, you’ll have just enough time to throw together a quick Lebanese salad. Before you know it, a healthy and delicious dinner will be on the table.
Your fork is waiting.
Lebanese Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 pounds mixed chicken parts bone-in and skin-on
- 24 Terrific Trio potatoes - halved or other Little Potato Company creamer variety
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 servings All-Purpose Lebanese Spice Blend
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil.
- Spread chicken and potatoes on pan in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with Lebanese spices to coat all sides of the chicken and potatoes.
- Roast until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees or higher, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Disclosure: I am honored to be a Brand Ambassador for The Little Potato Company. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.
Want more Lebanese recipes? Check out my Pinterest board!