Chicken and potatoes are seasoned with lemon and rosemary then roasted until crispy in this easy and delicious one sheet pan dinner recipe.
If you follow me on social media you may have heard the exciting news: we bought a new house! We are just moving a mile away in the same neighborhood but with two growing boys and my growing home-based business, we simply needed a bit more space.
My husband has been slowly but surely boxing up as much of our house as possible in preparation of the big move so I’ve been keeping dinners as easy as possible lately. Most recently, we enjoyed this sheet pan dinner recipe made with chicken, potatoes, rosemary, garlic and lemon.
We are a huge fan of the colorful Terrific Trio variety of The Little Potato Company but any variety works. If you don’t have drumsticks on hand, you could use chicken breasts or thighs.
Easy, mess-free and always a family-favorite, we are a huge fan of sheet pan dinners these days. What are your favorite sheet pan recipes? I’d love to hear from you!
Your fork is waiting.
Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds chicken drumsticks
- 20 Terrific Trio potatoes – halved or other Little Potato Company creamer variety (halved)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (minced)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon (zest and juice of)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Lay chicken and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and lemon juice/zest. Using your hands or tongs, toss everything together so that chicken and potatoes are evenly coated in spices.
- Roast until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees or higher, about 25-30 minutes.