Lunch time is my favorite meal of the day, I love salads and sandwiches and never get bored of either. I especially love chicken salads. I think I make a new version weekly. Lately my obsession is this Avocado Chicken Salad. It’s simple. Chicken, avocado, lime juice, and a bit of salt. To kick it up I dump half a bottle of sriracha on top. Sriracha makes it into 2/3 of my daily meals. I LOOOOVE the stuff. If you have never had it, it’s a Thia style chili sauce that can be found in most ethnic food isles. If you like a little heat added to your foods, check it out.
Sriracha Avocado Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breast I use leftover roasted chicken if I have it
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 juice of lime
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Sriracha sauce for drizzling The hotter you like it the more you use!
- Pita bread for serving
- In a medium bowl mash avocados, mix in lime, honey and garlic.
- Toss chicken in your avocado mixture and coat. Salt to taste.
- Serve with pita bread or eat it as is! Enjoy :)