The ultimate savory egg recipe; whole grain toast is topped with mashed avocado, smoked turkey and a runny fried egg. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Avocado toast has been all the rage for awhile now but I don’t see it going away any time soon. And for good reason. I mean really, what is more satisfying that warm, toasted bread spread with creamy mashed avocados?
Oh wait, I know! How about avocado toast topped with smoked turkey breast and a fried, runny egg? Made with Oscar Mayer Select Naturals line of deli meat, you better believe this avocado toast has no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, fillers or bi-products.
Just a perfectly fried egg on top of protein-packed smoked turkey, omega-3 rich avocado and whole grain toasted bread.
The only thing that could make each bite even better is a drizzle if Sriracha.
No forks required.
Avocado Toast with Turkey and Egg
- 4 slices thick-cut whole grain bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Selects Natural smoked turkey breast
- 4 eggs (fried)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha (to taste – optional)
- Place bread in the toaster until it is golden brown.
- While the bread is toasting, mash the avocados with a fork and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the smashed avocados evenly on top of each piece of toasted bread.
- Top with each piece of avocado toast with smoked turkey slices and a fried egg.
- Drizzle to taste with Sriracha.