The ultimate 10-minute side dish recipe, your family will love this fast and easy grilled corn brushed with sweet and smoky barbecue sauce.
This time of year as the weather heats up and the days get longer, I like to keep dinner time as simple as possible. One of my go-to side dish recipes is grilled sweet corn brushed with smoky barbecue sauce.
Ready in less than 10 minutes, it couldn’t be any easier or more delicious. As the corn kernels cook over the grill they become sweet, tender, and slightly charred.
During the last minute or so of grilling time, I like to start brushing the corn with the barbecue sauce. Any earlier isn’t ideal as it can lead to the corn burning on the outside before it becomes fully sweet and tender.
Just before serving, I give it one more brush of the sauce to make sure every bite is the perfect balance of salty, sweet, tangy and smoky.
No forks required.
Grilled Corn with Barbecue Sauce
- 4 ears corn (husks removed)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce (look for one without corn syrup)
- Pre-heat grill on high heat.
- Grill corn until it starts to blacken and slightly charr, about 5-6 minutes, rotating every minute or so.
- About one or two minutes before corn is fully cooked, begin brushing it with barbecue sauce.
- Remove from heat and brush the corn one last time with barbecue sauce. Serve warm.
i love bbq sauce on corn. adds such great flavor
Thank you lady!! Happy Mother’s Day!
Simple dinner are the best and this corn looks beautiful! Pinning!
I am all about simple!! Thanks for pinning!
What a great way to change up grilled corn! The whole families sure to love this!
Thank you so much!! I hope you like it!
Nothing beats corn on the cob, but brushing with BBQ is genius!!
So good and seriously easy!
Mmmm I can’t wait for corn on the cob season!! I usually like mine with a slab of butter and lots of salt but you better believe I’ll be smearing BBQ sauce on it this year!
I am so ready for corn season too!!! Heck I’ll take strawberry season!