In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, why not serve up a tasty green side dish this weekend? I’m sure the Irish won’t be offended if you add a few Italian herbs and spices to the mix. It is no secret that I love roasting vegetables to help release the natural sugars and boost flavor. Other great vegetables for roasting include:
Your fork is waiting.
Italian Herb Roasted BroccoliREVIEW PRINT
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- In a large bowl, coat broccoli with olive oil and sprinkle on all dried spices (oregano through pepper.)
- Mix well – use your hands for this or get the kids involved!
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Garnish with fresh Parmesan.