This fast and healthy cheeseburger meatloaf recipe cooks in just 15 minutes and is naturally gluten free! The entire family will love these cheesy meatloaf cups!
As a mom of two boys and wife to a meat-and-potato loving husband, few meals are a guaranteed success quite like meatloaf. For years now, I’ve ditched the traditional bread pan and prefer to prepare my meatloaf in a 12-cup muffin pan.
Not only is anything muffin-shaped more fun to eat but it cooks in 1/3 of the time! In fact, these Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins are ready in just 15 minutes.
With the busy holiday season in full swing, I am all about finding short cuts in the kitchen during the busy dinner rush. These beautiful non-stick Anolon pans not only make my life easier but they save on cleanup time after the meal – what’s not to love about that?
These meatloaf muffins are extremely versatile so feel free to play around with whatever ingredients and spices you have on hand. You could create a Mexican version with cumin, smoked paprika and cayenne. For a Greek spin, try oregano, garlic powder and crumbled feta on top.
The options are endless but the results will always be the same: a healthy and delicious dinner that comes together in less than 25 minutes.
As an added bonus, these meatloaf muffin cups are naturally gluten free, high protein and low carb. The perfect balance to all of those delicious holiday indulgences this time of year.
Your fork is waiting.
Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins
- 24 ounces ground beef sirloin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 pieces sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green olives minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley fresh, minced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese low fat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and have an Analon non-stick muffin tin ready to go.
- In a large bowl, mix together first 8 ingredients (beef through parsley) with your hands until evenly incorporated. Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins, gently shaping into small meat loaves.
- In a small bowl, mix together ketchup and mustard. Brush each meat loaf cup evenly with sauce. Sprinkle each cup evenly with shredded cheese before baking in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
To see more of my healthy and easy dinner recipes, check out my Pinterest board!