Sweet snow crab legs are tossed with whole wheat linguine in a light and fragrant white wine garlic sauce.
Believe it or not, October is right around the corner! While you probably know that next month brings apples, pumpkins, fall foliage and all things cozy, it also happens to be National Seafood Month. Woot!
As a HUGE and avid seafood lover, I am thrilled to be partnering with Kroger once again to share a fast, fresh and easy snow crab leg recipe. If you’ve ever been intimidated by preparing snow crab at home, fear not. It truly could not be easier.
Since snow crab legs are always sold precooked, you literally just have to cook them until they are warmed through, about 3-4 minutes tops. The sweet and briny crab pairs perfectly with the dry white wine and fragrant garlic in this show-stopping Crab Linguine with White Wine Sauce recipe.
For an added boost of protein and nutrients, I love using whole wheat pasta for this recipe. In fact, each serving of this crab linguine provides over 17 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber. Talk about a dinner time win!
What are your favorite ways to enjoy snow crab legs? I’d love to hear from you.
Your fork is waiting.
Crab Linguine in a White Wine Garlic Sauce
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine cooked according to package instructions reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 pound precooked snow crab legs cut into 3-4 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced parsley and parmigiano reggiano optional garnish
- Heat the olive over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Sauté garlic for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add chili flakes and crab legs to the pan and sauté an additional minute. Pour white wine into the pan to deglaze. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil then cover with a lid to allow crab legs to steam and warm through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in pasta along with reserved cooking liquid and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve crab linguine in a large pasta bowl and garnish with minced parsley and parmigiana reggiano to taste.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Disclosure: I am honored to be an ambassador for Kroger. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.
For more easy and delicious seafood recipes, visit my Pinterest board!