Herb Roasted Apples, Onions and Carrots
- 2 large red onions cut into wedges
- 8 carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 apples cut into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Pre-heat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray, set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large zip-loc bag and mix well ensuring all ingredients are evenly coated with oil and spices.
- Place apple, onion and carrot mixture on a single layer over the pre-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until onions are caramelized and carrots are tender.