A sweet and salty snack you will be making again and again – nothing is more crowd-pleasing or delicious than peanut butter drizzled popcorn.
If peanut butter drizzled popcorn is wrong, I don’t want to be right. Sweet, salty, crunchy goodness in every bite – you will be licking your fingers by the time you reach the bottom of the bowl.
I can’t tell you why I waited so long to share this recipe with all of you but I can assure you it will be worth the wait. In fact, it’s hardly a recipe at all, but it is my favorite way to enjoy popcorn when I’m craving something sweet. The healthy fats and protein in the peanut butter combined with the whole grain fiber and other minerals in the popcorn make this a guilt-free snack.
If you love popcorn as much as I do, I must tell you about Bob’s Red Mill kernels. Giant, puffy, crunchy and fragrant – each piece is always fresh and full of flavor. While I will tell you where you can buy it, I will not tell you how much we go through on a monthly basis… I’m pleading the fifth.
Once you try popcorn drizzled with warm, melted peanut butter for the first time you will be making it again and again.
No forks required.
Peanut Butter Popcorn Recipe
- 1/2 cup Popcorn kernels yellow or white.
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- salt to taste
- Pop kernels with your favorite air-popper then place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, 30-40 seconds.
- Drizzle popcorn with melted peanut butter and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt to taste and serve immediately.