Hate chopping? Let your food processor do the work and use the slicing attachment. Add any veggies you have on hand (zucchini, green cabbage, broccoli, celery, etc.) and in minutes you will have a giant bowl of nutrition.
Mexican Slaw with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 5 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1 medium red pepper (cored and sliced)
- 1/2 cup scallions (diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (minced & optional)
- Wisk together vinaigrette in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- Add all slaw ingredients to the bowl and toss well to combine.
Want more flavorful Mexican inspired dishes? Check out my Pinterest board!