The easiest appetizer you’ll ever make, this warm baked brie with honey and sliced almonds is a crowd favorite and takes just minutes to prepare.
Do you know how everyone has a handful of foolproof, go-to recipes that they keep going back to again and again? This is one of mine. In fact, if you’ve ever attended a holiday party at my house, there’s a strong chance you’ve enjoyed this warm and addictive Baked Brie with Honey and Sliced Almonds.
As the perfect appetizer for any season, I urge all of you to add this ridiculously easy baked brie with honey and sliced almonds to your party menus! You can prep it in the morning and pop it in the oven right as guests arrive. Of course, you can also serve it for dinner and call it #MeatlessMonday. The choice is yours.
No forks required.
Brie with Honey and Almonds
- 1 wedge brie
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup raw sliced almonds
- sliced baguette to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in a baking dish and drizzle with honey and sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until brie is starting to melt and almonds start to lightly brown.
- Serve with sliced baguette.