A guide to fifty easy, portable and nutritious snacks for kids – ideal for packing in lunches, serving in classroom parties or for enjoying after school!
As a healthy food blogger it may surprise you to know that I struggle with having healthy, portable snacks on hands for my little guys just as much as the next mom!
Whether it’s for one of the required snacks I have to send them off with each day to school, or I’m volunteering in the classroom for a holiday party and need to feed 20 little ones, I can never have too many portable, healthy snack ideas.
Lucky for me, my friends at Stonyfield always seem to come to the rescue when I need them most. Their kids line of organic yogurt offers a wide variety of portable options that are not only nutritious but they are nut free- ideal for the classroom.
Most recently they came out with a brand new line of super fun and tasty snack packs. They come in two great flavor combos: chocolate yogurt and pretzels or strawberry yogurt with graham dippers.
Of course, you also can’t go wrong with their classic kids pouches which come in all sorts of flavors including strawberry, blueberry, pear/spinach/mango and more.
Need more tasty, portable kids snack ideas for the classroom? Here are 50 great ideas to try!
- Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
- Kale Chips
- Peanut Butter Popcorn
- Baked Apple Chips
- Hummus Deviled Eggs
- Sweet and Salty Trail Mix
- Baked Banana Chips
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Hummus and Carrots
- 5 Ingredient Pizza Skewers
- Boxes of Raisins
- Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Dip
- Nut Free Protein Bars
- Cheese Sticks
- Chocolate Nut Butter Protein Balls
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Freeze Dried Fruit
- High Protein Healthy Granola
- Beef Jerky
- Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Sea Salt
- Turkey and Cheese Roll Ups
- Ants on a Log
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Whole Fruit
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
- Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing
- Hummus Cucumber Bites
- Frozen Banana Pops
- Baked Turkey Meatballs with Guacamole
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Granola
- Pickles in a Blanket
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Coconut Flour
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries
- Buckwheat Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Raw Green Beans
- Apple Sandwiches with Peanut Butter
- Black Bean Dip
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- Crispy Chickpeas
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Quinoa Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Flourless Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Hummus Flatbread Pizzas
What are YOUR favorite portable snacks for kids? I’d love to hear from you!
Disclosure: I am honored to be a Stonyfield Brand Ambassador. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible.
Looking for more easy and healthy snack ideas? Head over to my Pinterest Board for more!
7 thoughts on “50 Classroom Party Treats for Winter”
So many GREAT ideas!!!
These are amazing ideas! Passing along to my friends with kiddos!
I love all of these ideas. I always need holiday party treats so this is the perfect guide!
So many fun ideas! Love that you’ve included easy, healthy packaged items as well.
These are such great ideas!!
I LOVE that you have done the thinking for other busy moms to provide some great ideas for the classroom! Delicous and healthy treats; love it!